If you are a hands-on IT Support Engineer that hates micro-management, hand holding and monotonous days then this could be worth a read.
A multisite world leading manufacturer in their respective field have a gap in their IT team, for a motivated self-starter personable engineer that is happy picking up all those niggly issues – Whether it’s a simple printer error, emails crashed or more complexed server issues, you will be the go to person!
IT Support Technician
£23,000 – £26,000
You will report directly to the IT infrastructure manager, being responsible for providing support to colleagues across the business in person, over the phone or online. The assistance provided can range from servicing requests for IT software or hardware through to resolving technical issues and maintaining the business’ software and computer equipment.
This role will also support the IT Infrastructure Engineers to deliver IT projects.
* Responding to Service Requests and Incidents logged on the IT Helpdesk system
* Undertaking initial triage and first line support
* Ordering supplies, maintaining IT stock and dealing with hardware and software vendors
* Processing starters and leavers, including delivering IT inductions to new starters
* Installing and configuring hardware and software
* Setting up user accounts for colleagues and maintaining security group memberships
* Creating IT training materials and documenting IT hardware and software
Key Skills Required:
* PC hardware, Windows 10, Windows 7 & Windows XP
* PC maintenance (including hardware and software) and Printer Maintenance
* MS Office suite including Outlook. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
* Supporting Microsoft Office and Office 365
* Supporting Networked Desktops and Laptops
* Active Directory user, computer, and group administration
* Troubleshooting network connectivity
* Full UK Driving License
For more information Call Andy on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or Email
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed).
Salary: £20783 – £23493/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.