We’re looking for a IT Support Specialist to join our expanding clients Technical team during an exciting period of growth to deliver class-leading sales support capability. In this technical role you will work as the technical advisor to a leading sales team, supporting them with client presentations and demonstrations.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar degree) Or a minimum of 2 years in a technical/presales role
* Understanding of Cyber Security technologies and best practices
* Experience with Microsoft Server Technologies such as Active Directory.
* Experince of Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc.)
* Exceptional technical presentation and product demonstration skills
* Technical consultation skills
* Demonstratable skills in managing technical projects
* Identity Management Solutions
* Web Application Security
* Information Governance
* Physical Security (CCTV, Access Control Systems)
* Working on a help desk.
The successful candidate will:
* Become familiar with the entire product set sold, while becoming a subject matter expert and primary point of contact for specific products.
* Play a key role in the sales cycle, supporting the sales team with your technical expertise, including but not limited to: Providing product presentations, product demonstrations, proof of concepts and on-going technical consultation to ensure a high level of customer and partner satisfaction.
* Be comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences in different scenarios.
* Obtain and maintain required product and supplier certifications.
* Support the internal IT function as required.
* Be part of the professional services arm to help deliver class leading services to our partners and their customers to ensure customer success and retention rate on our product range.
Our client works with some of the world’s most innovative cloud and security IT companies and have a strong pedigree in developing talent within the IT community. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable training and experience in arguably the fastest growing industry in the world, cloud and security IT software.
Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum DOE + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.