The role is within the Project Management team and is to be responsible for overall management and coordination of project delivery within the UK and European region. Projects are typically based on communication Systems & Solutions using Motorola’s wide technology portfolio. The role requires managerial experience in systems and solutions delivery, customer, financial and subcontractor management.
* Overall responsibility for the coordination and delivery of all phases of the project through to project closing.
* Planning and coordination of project tasks, with all internal and external departments and teams involved. Control of resources and cost allocated to the project.
* Manage project teams in a matrix environment, to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled on time, to specification, within budget and to the customer’s total satisfaction.
* A minimum of 5 years Project Management practical experience leading systems implementation and delivery type projects. Ideally this will be in a telecommunications role but could also be from the armed forces or defence project background
* Experience leading projects to the highest professional standards within scope, schedule, and budget
* University Degree, or equivalent in an Engineering, Business Studies, Project Management, or a related discipline Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 certification or equivalent
Salary: £350 – £380/day
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.