Job Title: International Sales Director (Schools)
Location: Oxfordshire + International Travel
Salary: Up to £65k (plus bonus and commission – OTE up to £110k)
* Are you an experienced Sales Director with a strategic vision?
* Do you have knowledge and experience of both the International and Independent School sectors?
* Have you worked within the Asia sales territory at a client facing level?
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced International Schools Sales Director.
Reporting to the CEO and being part of the Senior Management team, the International Schools Sales Director will be responsible for overseeing the school sales activities for the organisation, translating the company’s sales goals into plans to achieve and accelerate growth.
Leading a small, growing school sales team, with offices in the UK and Shanghai, the individual will add value to the client’s products and services purchased by global schools investors, international school groups, consultancies and international school associations, that contribute to our clients profile as the leading provider of data, intelligence and research on the world’s international schools.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a growing business at a strategic point in its development, working with the CEO to shape the strategy of the division, in the medium to long term.
An individual who keeps ahead of trends and market conditions to provide strategic leadership and commercial success is sought. A team player who is highly motivated, performance oriented with excellent people skills. They will play a key role in networking and fostering the reputation, and values that our client has established within the international schools’ community.
The role is based at our clients Head Office in Faringdon, Oxfordshire, UK, with scheduled global travel.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Assist the CEO in setting school team financial targets, budget development and monitoring
* Track and drive performance of commercial activities using key metrics to measure success against objectives
* Analyse and adapt commercial policy to prevailing and future market conditions, enabling the company to maintain its competitive position and deliver growth
* Achieve individual and team annual financial targets
* Implement new customer acquisition strategies
* Account manage a portfolio of international clients via school visits, networking events, business meetings and social media exposure
* Attend a number of international schools’ market annual conferences throughout the calendar, delivering market presentations and developing strong relationships to generate business opportunities
* Line manager, developing a strategic vision for the School Sales team evaluating overall team, individual performances and delivering performance review
Essential Qualifications and Skill set
* Significant experience in a B2B senior sales manager position, with a demonstrated and strong track record of budget setting, achieving sales targets, providing a long-term strategic vision and leading a sales team
* Excellent interpersonal skills, experienced in networking effectively with all levels of seniority with a professional, helpful, knowledgeable and proactive attitude
* Proven presentation skills with a desire to represent the company to a wide audience
* Entrepreneurial in their vision, an enthusiastic and natural team player, with the ability to work with cross-functional, virtual and diverse teams to drive a positive result
* Flexible and able to work on multiple business opportunities, adjusting to any change in priorities or deadlines, managing workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner
* Knowledge and experience of both the International and Independent Schools sectors
* Experience of working within the Asia sales territory at a client facing level
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regard to this role.
Salary: £60000 – £65000/annum Pl.us exceptional bonus structure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.