Position: Internal Technical Sales & Support Engineer
Salary: £27k – £37k depending on experience
* To support their sales growth plans, they are seeking to employ a professional internal Technical Sales Support Engineer who shall be based in Lancashire, reporting directly to the Sales Director.
* Providing technical product and sales support to both internal and external customers
* Providing quotations and product recommendations from customer specifications and requirements
* Producing costing and Bill of Material information
* Assisting in the development of Sales systems and processes
* Engineering background. A Technical/Engineering qualification would be advantageous.
* Experience working within a technical sales role is desirable but not essential, consideration will be given to applicants with the relevant engineering experience who have the desire to pursue a career in technical sales.
* Knowledge of pneumatic or hydraulic products and systems would be a distinct advantage
* Energy, Drive and Passion
* Commercial Awareness
* Project Management
* IT skills applicable to the role. MS Office
* Time Management
* Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Experience of working in a busy environment, multitasking
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings
* Ability to extract relevant information from documents to meet customer requirements
Salary: £27000 – £37000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BB1, Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.