Internal Sales Coordinator
Do you enjoy talking on the phone, dealing with customer queries and building excellent customer relationships, do you want to work for a company that truly values their employees?
Then we might just have the job for you.
If you like a vibrant working environment and want to make a difference, we are looking for staff who we can train and develop to reach their full potential.
You will acquire a warm list of existing clients – you will receive hands-on training and support from our experienced trainers – you will work within a collaborative team in a down to earth and enjoyable working environment – you will work with great like-minded people, where there are lots of performance-based incentives and a competitive KPI bonus structure.
You will have gained some sales/customer service experience and be familiar and confident with upselling. If you are driven by a challenge, then show us what you can do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Customer Service professional from either a Retail or Hospitality Industry, to work within a growing company.
* Providing customer service excellence
* Processing customer’s order with high levels of accuracy
* Building excellent rapport and relationships with colleagues and customers
* Supporting our external sales team
* Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised
* Handling all customer enquiries
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in a customer service / retail / hospitality environment
* Experience in cross selling, introducing new lines and selling promotional products
* Confidence in dealing with customers over the phone
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility & be a good team player
* Confidence, self-motivation and enthusiasm
* Experience of working towards pre-defined KPI’s
Starting Salary is £17,178 with group targets maximum earning potential £20,614
28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Bonus Scheme, free parking, long service awards and loyalty days.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Salary: £17004 – £20614/annum holidays, pension & Healthcare
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Preston, Lancashire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.