Internal Sales Advisor
£18,000 – £20,000
* 30 Days Holiday including Stats.
* Westfield Health Cash Plan
* Pensions increase through the length of service.
* Vitality Membership
* Free Parking
Our client forms part of a large group that works with the UK and European Market. The company pride themselves on training, support and career progression. You will receive full training on all products and service offered. Now requiring an Internal Sales Advisor for a position that would offer an immediate start for the right person.
The role requires the individual to work as part of a small team of 4 supporting all customer enquiries. You will be processing all orders, working with existing customers, managing their expectation to provide the customer experience required. Whilst working alongside the Business Development Manager you will be supporting them with the overall business success.
* Processing sales orders and enquiries which involves checking stock levels and pricing.
* Responding to customer enquiries on the phone or via e-mail
* Sourcing items from other suppliers when required.
* To help create, develop, and maintain strong relationships with the solid base of existing clients and new customers brought into the business.
* Maintaining high standards of administration and customer service to achieve maximum profitability & service level.
* Relaying customer issues and feedback to the line manager
Experience and Skills Requirement
* Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and technique as well as good interpersonal skills
* Effective numeracy, literacy, and word processing skills
* Ability to make decisions relating to the day-to-day tasks within your remit.
* Excellent organisational and prioritising skills demonstrate a logical and methodical approach with attention to detail and accuracy.
Key skills/ other job titles – Customer Service, Account Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Order Processor.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.