Who you’ll be working for
A very well established and well-known employer with a National presence across the UK. Strong company values, continually innovating and putting the satisfaction of their customers first.
* Working as part of an internal communications team to support in the delivery of informed and concise communications plans in line with the corporate strategy
* Acting as a Business Partner to internal departments and work on specific communication channels
* To build strong, productive working relationships with your stakeholders across the business
* Support the production of all internal comms including weekly newsletters, intranet site content and other communication channels
* Working closely with the internal design team to create written and visual materials for use on posters, emails, intranet and newsletters.
* Participating in UK, or local business area campaigns and implementing and measuring their effectiveness.
* Using creativity and research around best practice to find new ways of presenting information to the specific readers.
* Manage and respond to queries through the team mailbox.
* Using sharepoint to upload and manage internal content across the business
Why you’ll want this role
Working as part of a fantastic team, your role will be varied and you’ll have lots to keep you busy! The business is continually evolving so you’ll be able to bring new ideas to the team.
What experience you’ll need
* Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and visual.
* An understanding of internal communications and/or corporate communications and how they can add value both tactically and strategically.
* Knowledge of Content Management Systems, digital communications, intranets and/or websites. (sharepoint)
* The ability to develop and implement effective communications plans to meet specific needs and outcomes.
* Experience of evaluating communications activity.
* Intermediate / Advanced knowledge level in the use of MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word & Excel
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
* Minimum of A Level Qualification
* Ideally, previous experience of Internal Communications within a large UK Wide Business
* Extensive experience drafting change communications, and internal communications
What else you need to know
The role will be home based, so you must be comfortable working remotely. The role will also include travel across the UK so you must be willing to travel when required and occasionally stay away from home. Driving license is essential.
Roberts Webb Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* 25 Days holiday
* Plus many other benefits
Salary: £30000/annum 25 days holiday, pension
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.