Vitality, Internal Comms Manager, 12 months Maternity cover, £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Internal Comms Manager, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Internal Comms Manager will deliver internal wellbeing and culture campaigns at Vitality. You will develop and deliver communication campaigns that increase awareness, drive engagement, educate and inspire employees, whilst driving forward key strategic projects to embed our core purpose and encourage employee wellbeing and internal brand advocacy.
Responsibilities as our Internal Comms Manager:
– Planning and implementing culture and wellness campaigns that increase awareness, drive engagement, educate and inspire employees
– Planning and implementing internal communications plans for the roll out of the Culture and Wellbeing initiatives
– Managing relationship with key stakeholders and business partners in the delivery of wellness initiatives
– Delivering considered Culture & Equality, Diversity & Inclusion campaigns that embed our values, supports diversity across the business
– Delivering annual content management calendar, identifying appropriate delivery channels, focus areas and KPIs
– Managing production and edit content of communications so that they are appropriate for our target audiences
– Developing and managing content for our intranet platform, VITL: news stories, features, employee stories, videos, blogs, vlogs and community spaces
– Delivering integrated comms campaigns that support our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and employee volunteer programme
– Delivering wellness initiatives that increase employee participation in our internal wellbeing offering
Skills and experience required to become our Internal Comms Manager:
– Degree level or equivalent
– Excellent writing skills
– Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and across disciplines
– Project management experience
– Proven ability to drive forward complex and multi-layered cross-business initiatives
– Proven ability to create, manage and deliver communication, engagement and wellbeing campaigns
– Proven ability to manage multiple and varied projects and tasks simultaneously
– Experience managing and/or collaborating with agencies and partners
– Work autonomously with minimal supervision
– Experience with Photoshop/InDesign or similar design tools
– Experience with Survey Monkey or similar polling/surveying tools
– Experience with Office365
– Experience with Marketing Cloud/WordPress/Newsletter building tools
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th October 2020
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Internal Comms Manager, then please click ‘apply’ today.
Job Type: Contract
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.