My client, a multi-disciplinary Surveying and Construction consultancy are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to work from their London office, on projects across the greater London region.
Client areas include residential, commercial, healthcare, education and arts, community and leisure. The main sector of operation is residential.
The right individual will be:
* Able to act in a range of Building Surveying duties
* Confident at Client meetings
* Ambitious and keen to develop
* A team player and be keen to work with Clients and colleagues
* Experienced in the roles of Building Surveying and contract administration
* Committed to the RICS and completing the APC, if not already achieved
Excellent at communicating and managing workload
* Excellent at problem solving
* Methodical in their approach to tasks
* Have strong technical knowledge of construction
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer great training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
My client offers a competitive salary, with great benefits including pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
Salary: £30000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: WC2N, Charing Cross, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.