Small, independently owned Property Consultancy is looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in Bristol.
My client is small consultancy with a strong presence in the South West. They work on private residential projects. They also have a relaxed and vibrant company culture and have created an inclusive and enjoyable office environment. They also offer great progression opportunities to the right candidate.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their Bristol office. The Project Manager will be given the opportunity to be the client lead on some of the company’s key projects. Due to the long-term succession plans the business has in place, the appointed individual will also be given a unique opportunity to progress to senior level.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree (Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management)
• Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to progress to Senior level
• Great company culture and flat management structure
• Unique and interesting projects
• £40-50k annual salary
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.