Our client, a market leading entity with an unrivalled reputation in its field, is looking to source a bright and enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join its talented team. This is a key reporting role, focusing on sales by brand and category and providing important insight to the business. It will also support the Brand Team in regards to new business approvals and profitability analysis.
This is a contract role, but will the aim that it could lead to a permanent position, should the successful candidate prove to be a valued addition. It will be fully remote for the first few months and have some level of flexibility moving forward.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining and updating sales reporting tool and master data
* Preparing pack for weekly Trading Meeting
* Creating and managing ad hoc reporting using Business Objects
* Reviewing new business investment appraisal requests
* Forecasting P&L appraisal for enhanced investments
* Creating periodic profitability analysis
* Supporting period end cost centre reviews
* Assisting in the creation of sales budgets
* Ad hoc projects and analysis and required
The successful candidate will be a confident and savvy Finance Analyst with good P&L knowledge and at least 18 months’ experience in a fast-paced finance function. You must demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude with a commitment to delivering top calibre reports and value-adding outputs. Strong Excel is a must.
This is a fantastic chance for an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join an employer of choice that can provide not only a fun and flexible working environment, but a clear path for reward and progression.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum Bens
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.