Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
An opportunity to join a well-established and growing independent insurance broker based in Romsey, Hampshire.
You will be joining a small, specialist team responsible for managing all aspects of an established portfolio of Commercial SME, HNW, Household & Motor clients. The emphasis will be on maintaining relationships with clients and providing professional, attentive and proactive customer service.
Insurance Broker Duties will include:
* Obtaining accurate risk details in order to obtain suitable cover at the best price possible
* Ensuring cover is appropriate and suitable
* Working with insurers to secure the best possible premium quote
* Presenting quotes to new and existing clients and obtaining a sale
* Arranging payments
* Organising mid-term adjustments and renewals
* Issuing documentation
* Resolving any queries from insurers or clients
* Ensuring all paper and digital files are accurately maintained
* Adherence to FCA and company protocols
The emphasis will be on service and relationship building and not targeted sales. Therefore, candidates MUST have strong customer care skills and account management experience. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively and develop relationships is key.
This is a key position in a small team of specialists, so candidates will need to have solid and recent insurance experience from a broking background.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SO51, North Baddesley, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.