Job Title; Installations Labourer
Salary; Dependent on Experience
Shift Pattern; Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Location; Loughborough (with regular UK travel)
Our client is a growing company based near Loughborough and are seeking a committed and reliable Installations Labourer to join their team. Responsible for travelling to customer sites to conduct assembly and installation of their products, candidates will need to be comfortable with overnight stays and time away from home as well as possess a valid CSCS card for site work.
If you are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects as part of a growing company then please apply!
The Installations Labourer Role;
* Travelling across the UK to customer sites regularly
* Carrying out assembly and installation of products
* Ensuring that materials are loaded and inventory is correct
* Using a variety of hand and power tools
* Working safely on site often at heights
* Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
* Cleaning up after work has been completed
The Installations Labourer Candidate;
* Must possess a valid CSCS card
* Able to commit to overnight stays and time away from home
* Comfortable working at heights
* Experience of site work and operating power tools
* Able to work safely and observe strict health & safety procedures
* Reliable and committed individual who works well as part of a team
The Installations Labourer Benefits;
* Immediately available opportunity
* Free parking on site
* Cantine facilities
* Expenses and allowance covered
* Weekly pay
If you are interested in the Installations Labourer opportunity please apply directly through this website or call Jacob Thomas Associates and ask for Ross.
Salary: £12.50 – £14.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.