Excellent benefits package
Forward thinking business that creates innovative technology and ways of working.
The role of the inside sales executive is to achieve personal revenue targets and contribute to growth of the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland ) region by maintaining and growing sales of the LGC Biosearch portfolio in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Through activities that support LGCs direct field sales team in these countries, this role will be responsible for actively prospecting new customers, supporting existing customers and projects and following-up on new leads. Employing company best practices, CRM utilisation, sales planning and pipeline management to achieve targets whilst operating within and upholding the LGC Group values.
· Develop and implement a sales/business plan to achieve set targets.
· Work closely and in collaboration with the DACH Field Sales team to enhance working relationships and support in profiling geographies/accounts, generating and qualifying leads, and meeting sales objectives.
· Recognize and communicate large sales opportunities to Field Sales
· Contribute actively to commercial & marketing initiatives/opportunities, especially those initiatives focused on driving incremental business growth.
· Understand customer’s key goals and align LGC Biosearch products and workflows to these
· Responsibility for opportunity management using CRM to document customer information and track opportunities
· Produce sales reports, forecasts and feedback as required
· Keep abreast of product and industry developments and market intelligence.
· Liaise closely with internal support staff to ensure accurate pricing and seamless product availability, communication and delivery to customers.
· Provide general intelligence on key competitors
· Organize and host customer visits if required
· Other duties as assigned
· 1+ year’s sales experience within the Research/Life Sciences sector
· Fluency in German & English languages
Education, experience and technical skills
· Bachelors degree in Science
Essential competencies and behaviors:
· Excellent communication skills – ability to grasp and convey technical information
· Excellent time management skills
· Builds rapport quickly at all levels
· Can work autonomously and as part of a team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EN11, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.