Inclusion Room Supervisor, Chalfont St Peter (Buckinghamshire)
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring Inclusion Room Supervisor?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Inclusion Room Supervisor who can join a team of dedicated staff and hard-working pupils.
You are required to undertake the following responsibilities in supervising students who have infringed The College’s Behaviour for Learning Policy and are placed in the Inclusion room as part of their sanction and to provide time for reflection on their actions.
* Provide supervision for students and the work assigned to them.
* Maintain an orderly, attractive, clean and safe environment conducive to learning.
* Maintain high standards of behaviour and promote positive behavioural strategies for students under your supervision.
* Arrange for the collection of work for students to complete and for its return to teachers.
* Organise and update the resources available to students in your supervision
* Maintain a daily log of students assigned to the room and record their progress and work completed
* Accompany the students to the College’s Café during their lunch break
* Liaise with Year Leaders, Learning Support staff, Pastoral Team regarding the behaviour and learning difficulties of students.
* Ensure that IER Protocol is upheld at all times – including ensuring that activities such as ‘litter picking’ are completed to improve The College environment
* Provide a half termly data analysis relating to behaviour – including that of IER and Fixed Period Exclusions – working alongside the Behaviour and Welfare Manager
* To perform other duties to promote appropriate behaviour and support Year Leaders when the students are on task or when the room is not occupied.
1. Performance Management Review
2. Continuous Professional Development
3. To fulfil Health and Safety Requirements
To apply for this vacancy as an Inclusion Room Supervisor, please email me your CV.
Salary: £21000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Chalfont Saint Peter, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.