HVAC Project Manager
An AC and ductwork specialist in London is looking for an HVAC project manager to join their team in London after successfully securing projects across London and the Home County.
HVAC Project Manager – The Role
As an HVAC project manager you will be delivering projects up to £5m. You will carry out installs across offices, industrial units, Data centres, retail premises, education and government sectors.
The companies core business is the installation of air conditioning and ductwork services however, they also offer further services to compliment these disciplines.
The company are relatively new however they have been very successful in an extremely difficult last few years.
HVAC Project Manager – Requirements
* Educated to A Level standard/City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3
* Strong Communication skills with Senior Management and Clients
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Show initiative with regards to improving systems managed under the role
* The abllity to prioritise your own workload
If you’re successful they will offer up to £55,000
This is not going to be around for long so if you’re interested please apply now.
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.