GBR Recruitment Ltd are proudly working in partnership with a well established progressive food manufacturing business recruiting for an experienced HR Officer, to successfully support the business activity within their Northamptonshire site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established food business in a 360 degree HR capacity supporting all key business areas including ER, HR, Talent, Recruitment, Disciplinaries, Legislation & Compliance, Learning & Development, HR Administration plus more in this varied role
* Build a strong understanding of the companies vision, targets and workforce in order to assist in driving the HR / ER function forward from a 360 degree perspective.
* To work closely with Operations Managers across the employee life-cycle, including Recruitment, Induction, ER Cases, Disciplinaries, Compliance, Pay & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning & Development & Leavers.
Hiring – Work closely with the Operation Managers to identify hiring needs. Advertise and coordinate all vacancies. Provide guidance and advice on the best selection methods and attend interviews where possible, to hire talented people, that share the companies values.
New Joiners – Effective on-boarding. Meeting with all new joiners in person to welcome them and run through the HR Induction Checklist. Deal with any pre-employment check issues raised by the HR Administrator.
ER & Compliance – Take a lead role in dealing with any ER issues. Providing HR advice and guidance on all aspects of employee relations including highly complex, contentious and sensitive matters relating to capability, sickness, disciplinary and grievance issues). Attend ER meetings wherever possible and provide Managers with coaching and feedback to help them improve their skills. Ensure HR Policies and procedures drive a safe environment to protect employees.
Disciplinaries & Grievance – Dealing with any disciplinary & grievance matters
Employee Appraisals – Ensure the business goals are communicated and support Managers in setting smart objectives, cascading down.
Talent & Succession – Run talent reviews and succession planning workshops in line with our HR calendar, to identify people who are high performing and can progress internally. Help to build personal development and succession plans to support internal promotions.
Training & Development – Work Closely with the Senior Management team on Training Needs.
Leavers – Ensure all leavers are processed via payroll and complete the exit interview survey. Hold 1-1 exit interviews where required.
Administration Support – new starter packs, inductions, updating & maintaining employee profiles, offer letters, contracts / T&C’s of employment, notices, minute taking at meetings, memo’s, job advert writing & posting internally & externally, filing, reports & more
* CIPD Qualified or a Time served Generalist HR professional with Food manufacturing / FMCG background
* Used to working in a 360 degree HR role combining strategic & planning with hands on duties
* Previous experience as HRBP / HR Advisor / HR Officer – ideally within Food or FMCG
* Strong HR, ER & Employment Law knowledge & experience
* Resilient and able to deal with complex and difficult HR / ER matters
* Strong Administration skills as lots of Administrative duties within this role
* Strong communicator at all levels from Shop floor to SMT levels
Interviews to take place the first week of January with a potential January start (depending on applicants notice period)
Salary: £30000 – £34000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rushden, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.