Are you a HR Advisor with a strong background in ER?
An excellent role has arisen working for a leading organisation based at their offices in Chelmsford. It’s an organisation that prides itself on the development of its people and the work that they do with local communities. As part of the people development drive they have created a new HR Advisory role on a six month fixed term contract basis – with the possibility of going permanent.
The main purpose of the role is;
• To provide advice to Managers on employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance and capability, ensuring advice is consistent and based on current policy, procedures and legislation.
• Coach and develop managers on all areas of HR Policy, procedure and practice.
• Work with Manager to recognise development opportunities for their teams, and work with L&D to arrange appropriate actions plans
• To ensure all associated documentation is correctly prepared and supplied to Managers to support effective management of their staff.
• To provide advice and support in the effective management of both long term and short term frequent intermittent absence.
• To assist Managers with recruitment by preparing documentation, organising and supporting interviews.
• To effectively prioritise and manage a high volume of various types of HR queries.
• Organise and facilitate staff induction workshops.
• Involvement in key HR Projects
• HR data and reporting
The key skills and experience required for this role include;
• Proven ER experience within a HR Advisory role
• CIPD qualified or studying towards
• Strong knowledge of UK employment law
• Ideally degree educated or equivalent
Please contact Heather @ Pure Resourcing Solutions for more information
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.