Are you an experienced HR Advisor / Senior HR Advisor looking for a challenging role within an organisation of great people?
Are you people and culture focused with extensive experience in turnaround and change HR?
If so, please apply below:
Multi million turnover manufacturing organisation based in Cardiff.
The group employs over 600 staff across the UK.
Free on site parking.
£30,000 to £37,000
Full time, permanent
Friendly, family ‘feel’ culture with large corporate structure
Passionate about people development and employee engagement
You will be responsible for your own business unit for over 100 employees. The role will involve day to day HR operations alongside a business partnering approach with the senior leadership team. You will be given full autonomy to drive the change needed.
– Working closely to build strong, professional relationships with key stakeholders in the business. Key stakeholders will include: Operations Director, Production Manager, Engineering Managers, HR Manager, Head of HR
– Building a professional working environment and ensuring HR policies are adhered to throughout management in the manufacturing plant
– Ability to business partner and gain stakeholder buy in on HR & L&D
– Manage employee relations issues from start to finish
– Attend and coordinate senior management meetings to ensure the management is adhering to the overall HR strategy (recruitment, retention, employee engagement, succession planning etc.)
– Learning and development
– Project work i.e employee engagement strategy
– Developing soft skills of managers
– GDPR, Compliance and employment law advice
– On site employee engagement surveys
– Generalist HR activities
You MUST have manufacturing experience to be considered for this role.
Ideally will you be CIPD level 7 qualified although this isn’t essential
You MUST have strong interpersonal skills and have proven experience building strong, effective relationships with key stakeholders.
You MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a HR Advisor role or above.
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Salary: £30000 – £37000/annum + 5% bonus
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.