We are currently working with an excellent organization based in Loughton to recruit a HR Administrator to join their busy team. This role will be a generalist role and will suit someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Recruitment – working closely with line managers to produce job adverts to find candidates, arrange interviews and onboard.
• Sickness – maintaining and monitoring sickness records for employees.
• Maternity/Paternity leave – processing relevant letters and changes to contracts
• Temporary Staffing – Arranging the booking of temporary staff and processing invoices from agencies.
• Reporting – Producing management reports and assisting with payroll.
• Minute Taking – Attending meetings and taking notes as and when required.
• Appraisals – Monitoring probation periods and producing letters for employees upon receipt.
• General HR – listening to staff issues, monitoring and managing incentive payments, regularly reviewing and updating policies and procedures, working closely with payroll to ensure all relevant documentation is processed on time
• Experience working in a highly confidential environment.
• A clear concise manner and style of communication
• High level of organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Good interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant experience then please apply now or call Claire Oakley at Pure.
Salary: £25000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.