Must be experienced with a proven track record in care, pro-active and able to maintain and develop business, as well as handling new service user in the home care market.
Must hold a Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care or equivalent and have experience of domiciliary care business development, recruitment, compliance etc.
The Registered Manager performs a crucial role in the process of establishing and maintaining efficient Candidates Recruitment processes and as well as managing the day to day administrative duties facilitate the smooth functioning of the office. The role entails making sure that the robust recruitment practices are maintained to enable the seamless recruitment of candidates. Fundamental to the Manager’s role is the concept of being a “role model” in developing the business and brand enhancement. This means the post holder must be exemplary at all times, regarding conduct, responsibility, self-management, team management, and when dealing with various changeable situations. The role of registered manager will determine the pace at which Concept Care Solutions will grow. It is therefore a key role in the company that requires one to constantly look at ways to develop the business to attain competitive advantage.
The position will also give the post holder the opportunity to achieve both personal and professional development.
* Provide leadership that promotes trust, cooperation, and high levels of performance by all staff
* Manage Care Service and staff
* Monitoring annual leave, sickness and absences.
* Creating a team that has drive and passion to succeed with the company’s vision.
* Assist in organising and managing staff induction programs.
* Staff appraisal and supervision – recording.
* Assist in the daily business administration including recruitment of new candidates
* Adhering to the company and service user’ safe recruitment policies which includes checking the candidates’ right to work, identity, qualification and experience, competences and Disclosure and Barring Service certifications, to name but a few.
* Forecasting demands on training and staffing levels
* Assessing individual support needs and developing action plan.
* Correctly matching candidates’ experience, skills and competences to the service user’s requirements
* Overseeing the induction of new staff.
* Achieve targets and expand business
* Prospect for and approach potential new service user and deal with servivce user enquiries
* To maintain a customer-focused attitude towards duties and to ensure that at all times the needs of all service user are identified and met.
* To provide the servivce user with timely and concise information as required e.g. quotations
* To maintain and update databases
* To maintain a flexible attitude towards duties and responsibilities, to ensure the efficient working of the team
* To adhere to set department budget constraints
* To carry out any other duties appropriate to the post
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: HA8, Edgware, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.