Prospero Teaching are looking for a HLTA for a school in Birmingham starting ASAP till July 2020, working full time, Monday to Friday as a Year 5 HLTA
HLTA Contract/Position Details
* Location – Birmingham
* Position – HLTA – Intervention
* Type of work – Class teaching
* Start date – ASAP
* Likely Duration – July 2020
* Position end date – July 2020
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £100 – Negotiable Pay
* Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a HLTA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful HLTA
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Salary: £110/day negotiable pay
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.