An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced PSV/HGV Technician / PSV/HGV Mechanic / PSV/HGV Engineer to work Monday to Friday for a depot based near Barkton Ash.
The successful candidate will ideally hold an industry-recognised qualification and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Full service, repair and maintenance of HGV / LGV / Trucks
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with company and legislative requirements
* Pre MOT Preparation & Inspection
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to a high standard
* Working Earlies & Late shifts (06:00am-2:30pm or 1:30pm-10:00pm)
In return our client is offering:
* £15.30PH (40 hours per week)
* Overtime (As & When Available)
* Excellent Benefits
* Good, Modern Working Facilities
* On-Going Training & Career Developments
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please
forward an up to date CV.
Alternatively, please call David James or Luke Spellen at Caledonian Automotive Recruitment Ltd.
Salary: £15.30/hour + Overtime, Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: LS24, Barkston Ash, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.