* Fantastic opportunity for a proven HGV Technician looking to work within a leading employer.
* Excellent rate to accommodate your level of experience.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit a HGV Technician. The fleet is built up of waste collection vehicles so any prior experience on working within a similar environment would be useful.
Salary & Package: £13.25 per hour + OT + Call out bonus / standby bonus. Chance to significantly boost earnings.
This HGV Technician job will suit:
* An experienced Vehicle or HGV Technician who wants to work within a growing business. Specific knowledge of waste collection vehicles would be an advantage but not essential
* Formal qualifications within this field e.g. City & Guilds.
* Flexibility to work an on call rota / overtime when required. This is fairly uncommon within the business.
The HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Opportunity to work on a range of HGV’s within a fantastic facility for an employer that is growing.
* Relaxed working environment with fixed daily work.
* Rotating hourly patterns as follows;
* 1st shift – 6am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday
* 2nd shift – 11.30am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
The HGV Technician job will involve:
* Service and repair a range of HGV’s.
* Fault finding, testing, and diagnosing any potential issues.
* Internal liaisons with the parts team to ensure projects are achieved on time.
* Completing required documentation / reports.
* Ensuring H&S processes are adhered to.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Louth, Grimsby,
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.