HGV Technician – Fleet Maintenance
Fantastic opportunity to work as a fully skilled HGV Technician / Trailer Technician/ HGV Fitter with a leading Fleet Maintenance company. The role comes with a fully equipped service van with parts and all necessary PPE.
Ideal candidate: – Fully skilled HGV Technician / Trailer Technician / HGV Fitter experienced with HGV’s and Trailers.
Based a commutable from Luton.
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Salary: – Circa £34605 (based on 50-hour week including overtime) plus bonus and quarterly rewards salary plus bonus and quarterly rewards
£13.00 per hour for a 40-hour week. Overtime readily available at a rate of £19.50 per hour. Wage review after initial probationary period.
The Role: –
* Working as a Mobile HGV Fitter / Technician repairing fleet vehicles.
* To service and repair vehicle defects.
* To achieve a high standard of work.
* To carry out repairs on; trucks, trailers, tail lifts, lifting decks and shutter doors.
* Knowledge of leading HGV / Trailer brands.
* Dealing with major company fleets.
The Vehicle Technician
* Highly driven to achieve an excellent standard of work.
* To represent the company professionally at the customer’s premises.
* Experienced HGV / Trailer Technician.
* Good Truck and Trailer experience.
* Diagnose faults and rectify within suitable timescales.
* Be up to date with latest vehicle technologies.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician role within the Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, Electric Vehicle, sector. Please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruitment Consultant at SourceCo.
Julian is an experienced recruiter attracting the HGV Fitters, Vehicle Technicians, HGV Technicians, technical operatives, Diagnostic Specialists within the Automotive, Garage Equipment and Industrial sectors.
To all applicants
Candidates must have experience within a similar role and be an experienced HGV Fitter, Trailer Technician or HGV Mechanic.
Due to the high number of applications received, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Transportation, Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.
Salary: £27000 – £35000/annum plus overtime, pension and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: LU1, Luton, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.