Careers with Energy
Class 2 Cylinder Driver (HGV Driver)
Rates: £11.90 per hour + Overtime + Attractive Benefits Package
Hours: Monday to Friday – 7am to 4pm – 45 hour contract per week guaranteed, weekend working required as per business needs. Overtime paid at a premium.
The successful applicant will be delivering Gas to domestic and commercial properties within designated locations and carry out relevant daily vehicle checks, reporting any defects. You will be responsible for unloading the Gas at customers properties, completing the necessary paperwork whilst delivering excellent customer service to all our customers.
· Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) license
· Ideally possess a class 2 ADR in gases with a minimum in packages (tanks advantageous)
· Hold a CPC card
· Compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
· Be flexible to work weekends when required.
People with Energy…
If you have energy with a strong work ethic, then we want to hear from you! In return you’ll receive;
· 35 hours free CPC training
· High quality PPE
· Digital tachograph card
· Competitive nights out only for class 1 tanker drivers/ safe parking allowance and meal voucher where applicable
· Death in service payment x4 of annual salary
· ADR refresher course every 5 years
· Nationwide discounts for gym memberships / restaurants / hotels etc
· 33 days paid holiday with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days extra leave
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £11.89 – £11.90/annum + Overtime Premiums
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.