HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER? Looking for regular work or regular weekend work? We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large supermarket supply chain. This job will involve 3-6 drops to store’s per day.
As a HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER you will be delivering pallets or cages of supermarket products to stores. The ability to liaise and problem solve with customers will be key as the first point of contact for the company.
Information about the HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER role:-
– Multiple deliveries per day.
– Based in South Birmingham.
– Delivering to stores nationwide.
– Working with a large national company in a thriving industry.
To be successful for the HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER role you will:-
– Have held a valid HGV CE licence for 2 years.
– Hold a valid CPC / DQC Card.
– Hold a valid Digital tachograph card.
– Be physically fit as you will be using a pump truck to move pallets into stores
– Willing to make sure all deliveries are completed daily.
– Have experience with refrigerated trailers.
HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER Hours of work & Rates of Pay:-
– 05:00 – 07:00 starts.
– Mainly Friday to Monday (Midweek rest)
– £13.00 per hour Monday to Friday Days
– £16.00 per hour Saturday all hours
– £18.00 per hour Sunday & Bank Holiday all hours
– If you operate via an Umbrella company please enquire for more information.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Salary: £13 – £18/hour
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.