HGV Class 1 Driver
Salary: £26,000 – £27,000
Shift: Monday to Friday 45 hours a week
Are you a Class 1 Driver looking for a job that keeps regular working hours and does not include long haul, multi drops or hand balling?
Our client, a well-known commercial vehicle workshop is looking for a HGV Class 1 Driver for collections / deliveries of customers vehicles and MOT presentation of their customers vehicles.
This position will require you to undertake regular house-keeping, site maintenance and driving duties in and around the workshop.
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver / LGV Driver / Heavy Goods Driver / Lorry Driver / Truck Driver will be to:-
* Ensure customers courtesy vehicles are kept to required cleanliness standards
* Collect and deliver customers Vehicles
* Adhere to all aspects of Health & Safety including wearing of all personal protection equipment (PPE)
* Ensure depot is well maintained and cleaned
* Support MOT Lane including pre checks, loading / unloading of vehicles for brake roller testing
So if you are a HGV Driver / Class 1 Driver / LGV Driver / Heavy Goods Driver / Lorry Driver / Truck Driver looking for a rewarding job where no two days are the same, then apply today.
Apply by sending your CV to Ben Price at Tru Talent
Salary: £26000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NG24, Balderton, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.