My client require an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join and support their Scheduling & Helpdesk teams. Based in Manchester city centre, the role will be varied and will involve communicating with our Customers, engineers, helpdesk and sales team, suppliers, and subcontractors, acting as a point of contact between all parties.
They are looking for someone who is a self-starter who can work well within a fast-paced environment and who will take on the role to its full potential. The role will be split between Helpdesk Co-Ordinator and Scheduling responsibilities
* Scheduling reactive maintenance and Planned Preventative Maintenance jobs
* Scheduling engineers to attend sites and mapping out cost-efficient route
* Contacting customers and assisting them with any queries or assist them with any questions they may have
* Processing paperwork/ admin in a timely fashion
* Reporting on any changes to costs and completion dates to customers as required
* General administrative duties to include answering internal and external calls, monitoring group mailboxes and performing tasks that are necessary for the smooth operation of the department
* Previous experience in scheduling/ Helpdesk admin
* Proven work experience with a strong admin background
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
* Outstanding organisational & time management skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Discretion and confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.