The role will be working in providing Locum staffing within the MInistry of Defence enviroment. You will be assisting Personnel from the Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force to deliver an exceptional standard of care to service Personnel and their families.
• To provide general basic nursing care under indirect supervision of the practice nurse team, undertaking tasks and duties delegated by a suitably qualified regulated professional.
• To provide clinical administrative support as required.
• To work collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, following policy and procedures alongside nurses and administrative staff in the service and delivery of the care management of the practice population.
• To assist the Medical Officer’s (MOs) and practice nurse teams within Primary Health Care clinics, Occupational Health assessment clinics, chronic disease clinics, health promotion.
• To provide a range of clinical measurements, visual acuity, Electrocardiogram (ECG), venepuncture, peak flow readings, spirometry, urinalysis and preparation of specimens for investigation.
• To communicate effectively with patients in specific clinical situations.
Salary: £11 – £12/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: Odiham, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.