We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Coach to join a multi award-winning training provider based in Essex.
This TP boasts a GOOD Ofsted rating and offers a diverse range of apprenticeships and traineeships to their clients.
Currently working remotely due to the pandemic, the successful applicant will train and assess Health & Social Care (ideally up to level 5) to apprentices.
Salary is fairly negotiable for the right candidate. Candidates MUST hold an assessing qual (D32/33, A1, TAQA, CAVA) and a Health & Social Care qualification. A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential. It would be highly beneficial if the candidate can also deliver Level 3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker.
Key responsibilities of the role below:
– Achieving learner qualifications within allocated timescales, whilst maintaining quality in delivery at all times.
– Undertake continuous improvement to achieve and maintain training delivery in line with Ofsted Grade 1 requirements.
– Achieve set KPIs.
– Ensuring that the team as a whole achieves its objectives.
– Responsible for ensuring that all paperwork is fully compliant and submitted within set timescales.
– Identify the needs of clients through one-to-one interviews.
– Prepare, deliver and review comprehensive lesson plans that address the identified training needs of the client group
– Uses varied delivery techniques to engage and stimulate both individuals and client groups and increase client retention. This may include off-site activities. Confidently instruct both individuals and groups.
– Has a sound knowledge and understanding of the contractual requirements e.g. client attendance and discipline; ensures equal opportunities and health and safety procedures are adhered to
– Completion of all necessary administration e.g. reviews, timesheets, training plans
– Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers both internally and externally. (Colleagues, individuals and outside agencies)
– Ensure that office-based staff is kept fully informed of candidate progress at all times.
– Promote and share good practice throughout the delivery of qualifications.
– Produce up to date statistical and management information for review by line manager.
– To comply with all company processes and procedures
– Update systems as required.
– Contribute to maintaining delivery, practical and knowledge-based skills and identify and record occupational training provided
– Support and maintain the quality assurance process for assessment, training and verification purposes, in line with polices and all related awarding body procedures and guidelines
– Committed to continuous improvement – personal and organisational.
– Increase the profile of the company by assisting in the marketing of Apprenticeship, Work Based Learning and other services
– Ensure equality and diversity procedures are fully adhered to.
– Contribute towards the development of an inclusive learning environment.
Salary: £20000 – £26000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.