Rare and exciting opportunity available due to company growth! Our client is seeking a permanent, site based Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
Our client is a renowned contract testing analytical laboratory. The role will involve the maintenance, review and improvement of the company’s safety protocols throughout the site.
* Support the monitoring & updating of compliance procedures
* Provide leadership, advice and develop the local H&S culture
* Support the continuous development of Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental & Wellbeing training programs
* When required, assist with other managers in communications to external departments/bodies
* Health & Safety Management experience
* NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
* Lab experience or solid understanding of biosciences – Biology/Pharmacology/Biochemistry Degree or related – essential
* Knowledge and/or experience or GxP (GCP, GLP, GMP) regulations would be an advantage
* Confident communicator – works well across all departments
* Good organisational & time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced H&S Professional to join the company at a time of expansion. You will have the opportunity to make this role yours and develop within the company. They offer a vibrant, innovative and social atmosphere with excellent career progression prospects.
Contact Franck at VRS now for further details!
Key words: health and safety, EHS, SHE, Advisor, NEBOSH, IOSH, COSHH, life sciences, analytical chemistry, biosafety, environmental, pharmaceuticals, bioanalysis, health management, H&S management, Cambridgeshire, Ely, Fordham, Cambridge, VRS 6888FP
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.