Our client is a leading international Pharmaceutical company and they are seeking an experienced skilled individual on a 9-month contract/secondment with a passion and vision for leading early products. This is a senior position working with a matrix team in the UK and EMEA and global colleagues. This role reports to the Head of HEMAR (Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement) and also plays a leadership role in the Directorate of HEMAR and Advocacy
Purpose of role (HEMAR Lead – Early Products):
You will lead the market access strategy for pipeline medicines by ensuring the relevance of clinical development and the context of market access in the UK. Developing launch scenarios for each product/indication and ensure alignment with the UK business. You will ensure timely delivery of robust, credible health economic evidence that will inform the market access strategy for the pipeline medicines. Playing a leadership role in shaping company market access strategies through engagement with other senior internal and external stakeholders.
* HE/RWE Evidence plans for pipeline medicines
* Market Access & HTA Strategies for pipeline medicines
* Working closely with UK business on business strategies
* Engage externally and shape stakeholder plans for pipeline products
* Represent UK with EMEA/Global
Qualifications and Experience:
* A post graduate qualification in health economics and/or real-world evidence or significant number of years of experience of working in these fields
* Good understanding of UK market access environment
Please apply online if you have the relevant experience and wish to be considered for this role.
Job Type: Contract
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.