Health and Safety, Wellbeing Manager – HS2 Project
* Establish internal and external requirements for safety, assist all necessary approvals
* Establish the Yellow Jacket accident and incident reporting regime
* Develop and apply a project level health and safety plan with clear roles and responsibilities for safety
* Establish the Occupation Health and Wellbeing Strategy and arrangements for the project
* Establish HS&W KPI’s and targets
* Monitor contractors’ and suppliers’ safety practices
* Provide advice and guidance to the Client and Project Team on safety requirements and issues
* Assist setting up and implementing, controlling, and monitoring an effective safety programme.
* Manage safety systems and procedures
* Set up, implement, manage, and arrange for auditing of an effective safety programme.
* Monitor safety plan effectiveness, and take remedial action as required.
* Monitoring that the form, standards, and control procedures within the HSQE plan are observed.
* Initiating and carrying monitoring and inspections
* Assist integration of safety requirements in tender and contract documents
* Provide safety awareness training and set up the induction programme
* Monitor for legal compliance
* Provide regular reports on safety performance and Compliance
Qualifications, Certifications and Experience required
* Minimum 10 years’ experience H&S
* Experience of large construction projects
* Good knowledge of construction techniques and their implications for safety
* NEBOSH minimum accreditation
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
Salary: £55000 – £75000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.