My client is a social media agency with a difference – they’re a publisher too. They create,
produce and distribute shockingly good video content through their social media communities (and
beyond), earning untouchable results for their clients.
A career with my client is a vibrant one – they’re a rapidly growing agency, based in one of the most
iconic offices of the West Midlands. And, whilst they may be getting bigger, they pride themselves on
the family-style culture at the heart of the business.
They look for people who want to be a part of that culture, which means people who share their
values. They create together, believe in being passionate and honest, and always strive to
have a consistent positive impact on the business and on the people around them.
Their founder set out to create a company where nobody hated Mondays, or felt undervalued, and
they work hard to uphold those principles. 96% of respondents in a recent team survey said they
would refer a friend to work for them, so hopefully, they’re doing a good job.
If you’re looking to be part of something special – something dynamic, and exciting – This opportunity could be the one for you.
You will be responsible for the overall management of the Social Media community, managing a team of social media coordinators and working closely with the Head of Social Publishing on wider community strategy, targets and income. You
will need to be a champion for this community within the business and be the go to person for community
based questions and suggestions.
As a Head of a Social Media Community you will:
● Manage the social team
● Be responsible for community strategy and implementation
● Host creative meetings for original in house content
● Manage your personal social budgets
● Create team targets and KPIs
● Be responsible for actioning innovative ideas for the Social community
The Successful Candidate
● At least 3 years experience in social media management
● Knowledge of content on all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube,
Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn).
● Understanding of social media guidelines and policies.
● Strong social media marketing skills
● Ability to create strategy and content calendar relevant to the social community
● Ability to use social analytics tools
● Be a strong leader
● Have a creative mindset
● Be able to cope well under pressure
Salary: £25,000 – £29,000 pro rata per annum
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus 1 additional day for your birthday and 1 additional day for your work anniversary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.