Head of Service Delivery
Based in South Essex, my client is looking for a Head of Service Delivery. You will be joining an established but growing organisation who are in an exciting period of change. As the Head of Service Delivery, you will have ownership of driving & managing a team of service delivery managers, 1st & 2nd line support analysts, as well as Field engineers. Constantly liaising with other teams and departments to ensure a smooth delivery of IT Support throughout the business.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
– The management of the organisation’s Service Delivery Managers and Service Analysts to ensure all service contracts & SLA’s are fulfilled.
– Communicating with line management, management team peers and external and internal stakeholders
– Working closely with multiple business units and providing cohesion as required.
– Change management ensuring that Change Control processes are in place and disruption to users is minimised
– Managing Projects for end user solutions including hardware & software delivery and support, financial management, etc.
A full and detailed list of responsibilities will be provided in the job description.
It is absolutely essential that you have proven, commercial experience of working in a similar role and possess the following skills/experience:
– Very strong, technical background.
– Extensive experience of IT Service Delivery.
– Expert level knowledge of service level management.
– Commercial, supplier management experience.
– ITIL qualified.
This role is a priority for my client, so apply immediately to learn more.
Salary: £65000 – £68000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.