Head of Sales
North West Bradford
Up to £65K package – some flexibility depending on experience.
The Head of Sales is responsible for proactively selling the range of products through active management and development of the Sales Team Leader, Account Managers and Territory Managers to maximise the potential and increase market share.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Responsible for all sales team activities within the regions
· Ownership of UK partner network.
· Deliver order, approval and invoiced sales to forecast, ensuring targets are achieved.
· Responsible for management of margin & ASP.
· Responsible for control of pricing and price lists.
· Responsible for development of sales strategy
· Hold review meetings with key partners to ensure they are on or exceeding forecast.
· Ensure partners are onboarded and trained in line with company training policy.
· Ensure the Sales Team Leader has all Account Managers create and adhere to a predefined account plans for all key accounts, which includes monthly review meetings.
· Leading the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
· Coaching and development of the Sales Team Leader and Sales Team.
· Liaison with other departments to ensure we provide the best partner experience possible and consider our partner’s needs.
· Responsible for Local Authority customer management.
· Responsible for Trade show management.
· Responsible for leading and advising the account management team to grow the company’s partner network and achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
· Relationship management of existing and new partners.
· Ownership of partners’ orderbook from order placement to delivery.
· Following financial and service objectives.
· Responsible for overseeing all performance reviews.
· Liaising closely with internal departments to achieve partners’ satisfaction.
· Approves credit notes and discounts for the Sales Team in accordance to the financial limits set by the business.
· Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
· Spotting market opportunities for new partners.
· Managing the sales department to work effectively with other departments ensuring partner needs are met through implementation of a customer relationship management strategy.
· Develop and implement departmental processes, procedures and KPIs.
· Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
· Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
· Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
· Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline according to targets, holding weekly discussions at trading meetings.
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £60000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.