Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Global OTT Platforms (GOTTP) department has responsibility for the overall governance of the OTT platforms at Sky, as well as proving the horizontal services within the platform. Using the latest cloud technologies, open-source technologies, and development practices to delivery to the demanding standards of NBCU and Sky.
What you’ll do:
* Be accountable for end-to-end planning of across multiple projects. Lead and negotiate scope, schedule, budget, risks, deployments and communications
* Work with business partners, Programme Delivery organization to build robust plans for delivery including resource planning to ensure resources are engaged in the required timeframe.
* Work with Squad Leads and Engineering teams to ensure that a feasible delivery schedule is maintained that allows teams to deliver at a long term maintainable pace.
* Handle breakthroughs, budgets, risks, issues and dependencies across the GOTTP portfolio, clearly articulating the wider impact of a risk or issue should it be realised.
* Use a variety of project management and agile tools to deliver on platform project outcomes, goals and value propositions. Advocate opportunities for process, technology, automation and product improvements
* Be adaptive in your approach to the application of Delivery Management to agile methodologies appropriate for the situation especially around Scrum and Kanban.
* Lead partner challenges and resolve ambiguity and sophisticated subjects with a detailed and pragmatic approach.
* Build a team that facilitates the above but directly reporting to you and virtual from within the GOTTP department.
What you’ll bring:
* Ideally 5+ years consistent track record of running technology and preferably data related projects.
* Delivery experience in one or more methodologies. (Scrum, Less, SAFE, Waterfall)
* Experience of integration and on-premise to cloud migration projects on a large-scale in agile environments is preferable.
* Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and have proven track record to influence project decisions in a fast-paced commercial environment.
* A real people person that connects easily with people and brings a strong positive energy to the table
* Excellent organisation skills, ensuring transparency of plans and deliverables
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky & NBCU globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Isleworth, London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.