Head of Digital Learning
Digital learning technology is transforming the way learners acquire and develop knowledge and skills. We are now looking for an inspirational professional to oversee, lead, develop and implement our digital products and learning and assessment tools for our members, customers and students.
This key role calls for a strong background in instructional design and experience of managing a team responsible for designing and producing digital learning products and resources.
Head of Digital Learning Responsibilities:
– Leading and delivering CIPFA’s Digital Learning function driving the transition from traditional learning and development delivery (such as face to face learning) to a digitally enabled blended learning offer, including e-learning and Continuous Professional Development
– Leading the development and delivery of CIPFA’s portfolio of digital learning, working with the business (Policy and Membership: PFM: Comms, Content & Events; Qualifications and membership, LTraining Services and Advisory) to scope and plan the pipeline for content digitisation aligned to customer and market need
– Acting as the organisation’s most senior voice on digital learning, able to talk at both a strategic/commercial, and detailed technical level, provide expert advice and challenge on digital learning trends and innovation to stakeholders
Head of Digital Learning Requirements:
– Degree or equivalent
– Previous experience of managing and successfully delivering a digital learning and education function and/or management of digital products
– Strong knowledge of pedagogical theories and practices
– Experience with and passion for customer experience and user centred design principles
– Hands-on instructional design and development, including strong experience with Articulate 360 suite (Storyline, Rise)
– Demonstrable experience of managing outsourced team and leading on procurement and contract management
– Management of a team of instructional designers and developers
The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) is the world’s only professional accountancy body to specialise in public services, and our portfolio of qualifications is the foundation for a career in public finance.
Our members work across public services in national audit agencies, major accountancy firms, and other organisations and companies around the world where public money needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 36 hours per week
Salary: up to £75,000 p/a
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, up to 10% employer’s pension contribution, Life Assurance to the value of 2 times your basic salary, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Helpline, Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers.
Closing date for applications: 8 January 2021
Please note we may close the vacancy early once a sufficient number of applications are received. Therefore, please make sure you complete and submit your application at an early stage.
You may have experience of the following: Head of Digital Learning, ELearning Manager, Digital Learning Manager, Head of ELearning, L&D Manager, Learning and Development, Digital Content Creator, Online Learning, ELearning Developer, Head of Digital Media, etc.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.