A processing dairy are looking to recruit a Head Maintenance Engineering for their site on the outskirts of Skipton.
* Manage and lead all maintenance Operations, processes and team.
* Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
* Ensure compliance with all company procedures is adhered by the Engineering department.
* Ensure all electrical equipment meets all current legislation and all relevant records and certificates are documented and filed.
* Responsible for ensuring all staff within the department have the relevant training to perform their tasks.
* Adhere to company Hygiene Standards and procedures
* Maintain all machinery to ensure Safe Operation and Optimum performance.
* Create, implement, improve and Manage maintenance procedures. (Factory and Farm) Alongside providing the most cost-effective solutions.
* Manage, oversee and develop the maintenance schedule.
* Create/ develop and implement a spares inventory system.
* Manage & maintain adequate spares to ensure minimal down time of production/filling and packing lines.
* To introduce and maintain workshop/ stores organisation standards.
* Ensure that all maintenance job sheets are completed correctly when they have been requested, sign that the work is complete and equipment safe to use.
* Fault find malfunctioning equipment to route cause, repair or arrange & oversee repair.
* Assign repair schedules and evaluate effectiveness.
* Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
* Maintain process/filling/packing equipment.
* Maintain holding tanks and ancillary equipment
* Maintain buildings /cold-room structures
* Maintain milking equipment.
* Maintain farm machinery.
* Maintain gutters & drains and effluent equipment.
* Undertake welding using mig, tig and stick welders.
* Plan and manage all installation activities.
* Manage all Engineering suppliers/ service providers.
* Liaise with relevant management to ensure efficient and safe operation of the site.
* Communicate with relevant Managers to update on the state/ progress of breakdowns, planned maintenance, installations and projects.
* Attend Management meetings and take the lead in the Engineering department reporting.
Zeus Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy, based in Lancashire. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Zeus Personnel can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Zeus Personnel Ltd (Zeus), you are consenting to Zeus providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Zeus to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BD23, Grassington, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.