Specifying, designing & developing of Test Equipment for Power, Distribution and Control products.
Creating/Reviewing/Updating Engineering documentation under configuration management system
Commissioning/Integrating Test Equipment.
* Execute the hardware design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned Test Equipment projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product program requirements.
* Support the liaison with external suppliers to ensure the delivery of appropriate solutions to the standards required
* Generate documentation for the equipment from original requirements through to formal release procedures to enable on-going support of the equipment to take place.
* Commission equipment and support verification, validation & integration.
* Present in technical and program reviews
* Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks is consistent with engineering policies and procedures
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate solutions are designed and delivered
Please forward CVs in the first instance to Leigh Sproston –
Job Type: Contract
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.