Excellent role available for a Groundworks Contracts Manager in a construction company to play an instrumental part in the success of the established family business. Do you have experience as a Contracts Manager?
Do you have a background managing construction projects?
The company specialises in all aspects of Civil Engineering, General Groundworks and Surfacing Works and operate throughout Norwich.
They are looking to uphold their high standards and bring in the next generation of contract manager to enable this excellence to continue and be an all-round indispensable addition to the small team contributing where necessary to assist the business. In this role you will be a key figure in the growth and success of the company by developing teams and staff, submitting tenders and ensuring projects are delivered within timeframes and budget.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Groundworks Contracts Manager with a background in managing construction projects, submitting applications monthly, developing client relationships and submitting monthly and final accounts are some of the key responsibilities.
• Developing teams, submitting tenders and project management
• Playing a key role in the growth and success of the company Skills/Qualifications
• 10 Years+ experience of Contracts Manager with a background in construction Personal Qualities
• Strong leadership skills and proven experience in staff management and development • “Hands on”, “can do” approach to all tasks
• Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges, suggest improvements and achieve results
• Drive and resilience to deal with pressured situations
Salary: £50000 – £60000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.