Groundwork / Machine Driver to join an existing gang based 3 miles of Purfleet.
Key role and responsibilities for Groundworker / Machine Driver
* Reduce level dig
* Excavate strip foundation
* Excavate for Ground beams
* Excavate deep strips
* Excavate for raft slabs
* Excavate Drainage to falls
* Loading Lorries
* Pipe Layer / experience in drainage
* Concrete laying
* Setting levels
* Spreading and rolling subbase.
* Laying kerbs and edgings
* Communicating changes
* Working knowledge of formwork timber and plastic.
* Operating a dumper
* Machine driving all aspects not listed above.
* Reading drawings
Minimum requirements for Groundwork / Machine Driver
* NPORS Excavator ticket.
* Full working knowledge of various foundations including but not limited ground beams.
* CSCS card required
* Able to use and set up levels across any project.
* Positive can-do attitude.
* Communication skills
* Able to read drawings and communicate work to the team.
* Full driving license
* At least 5 years’ experience
You will be working for an up and coming company that will support your career as you move through the ranks. Training will be given, and the right individual will be put on a management course moving on to Foreman. The right person will need to live locally to Purfleet where you would partner with another gang and share transport.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Purfleet, Borough of Thurrock
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.