Are you an ambitious graduate keen to kick start your career?
Do you want to join the 8th Best Company to Work For in the North East?
Perhaps you’re interested in sales and want to learn and develop your skills?
durhamlane are Demand Generation Specialists who’s vision is to supercharge sales for every ambitious business.
Working in a range of industries (mainly software & tech), we are excited to be partnered with some of the most iconic B2B brands from across the globe.
Due to ongoing success, we are expanding our team! We are looking for ambitious and motivated graduates who are keen to kick start their career in sales. Not only will we provide regular coaching and development workshops, but you will be trained through our fantastic Graduate Sales Programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop their sales skills whilst making a true difference to businesses across the globe.
What you’ll doing?
* Use a combination of calls and emails outreach to generate new business opportunities for our clients
* Qualify sales opportunities to a high level for our clients to close deals
* Liaise with clients in catch up calls and virtual meetings to provide updates on projects
* Work as part of a team to ensure client projects are successful
* Work towards weekly / monthly KPIs & targets
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive salary up to £22k
* Opportunities to earn commission (uncapped)
* Annual salary reviews
* Salary review after 9 months
* Fantastic sales training programme
* Regular coaching and development sessions
* Social Events – team building days, team lunches etc
* Well-being service with access to GP service
* Referral programme
* Mentor programme for additional support
* Games room in canteen
What we’re looking for?
* Educated to degree level
* Language capabilities (advantageous)
* Exceptional communication skills
* Keen to learn and develop sales ability
Salary: £18000 – £22000/annum + commission
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NE28, Willington Quay, Borough of North Tyneside
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.