Title: Graduate Medical Device Territory Manager
Territory: South West England and South Wales
Ideal Candidate Location: Bristol or South East Newport
Therapy Area: Urology
Key Customers: Nurses in Care Homes and Hospitals
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
An excellent opportunity for recent Graduates looking to get into the Medical Sales industry, with an immediate start available.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Graduate Medical Device Territory Manager
* Develop and grow new business with healthcare professionals including; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers.
* Plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules, which will involve working closely with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
* Demonstrate coherent presentation skills.
* The Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive market.
Minimum requirements for the Graduate Medical Device Territory Manager
* Our client is looking for a recent Graduate with experience in a customer facing/customer service role.
* Experience of shadowing a Medical Sales Representative is preferable.
* Applicants must be based on territory, ideally in Bristol or South-East Newport. Relocators will not be considered.
* Current driving licence is essential.
3 stage process:
1st stage – Telephone Interview
2nd stage – Face to face Interview
3rd stage – Assessment Centre with Presentation
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’!
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.