Melbreck Technical are working with an industrial leading designer and manufacturer of specialist purpose equipment for oil&gas, automotive, turbo-machinery,
Our client is looking to bring a Graduate with a degree in Mechanical Design Engineering with specialisation in fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and thermal-fluid engineering to bring on board in a graduate-trainee of Sales Engineer role with the view to giving you fantastic and long term career options with them.
This is an innovative business known internationally with customers worldwide.
Excellent quality, close proximity to their customers, great capacity for innovation and an extensive product portfolio for nearly all industrial processes and fields of application are what make them stand out.
They are looking for the right candidate to join their business and help them represent the business globally.
Responsibilities may include the following:
* Develop and implement appropriate sales targets and strategies within the operating expenditure budgets for the area
* Set and achieve sales turnover and profit targets
* Recommend promotional and exhibition activities and actively participate in events
* Recommend the introduction of new products and services
* Call on technical and service staff for assistance
* Preparation and submission of major contracts/quotations to customers in accordance with company pricing and sales policies
* Provide on-site technical and applications support to customers
* Promote the company’s products and services through sales seminars
The salary (DOE+ commission) on offer for this position is negotiable, with yearly salary reviews and additional benefits including, company contributed pension scheme, family healthcare
scheme, company car, plus 25 holidays per year + 8 stats (additional 1 day per full year’s service up to 30 days).
Qualifications: Preferred minimum HNC in mechanical engineering
Hours of Work: 37 ½ hour week. 8.30 – 4.30 pm with 1/2 hour lunch break
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum salary DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.