Tier 1 principal contractor is seeking a Civil Design Engineer to support their growing design team in Doncaster on major railway frameworks that they have secured with Network Rail.
Ideally based in Doncaster but they are open to the successful candidate working 2 days a week in the office and 3 days remote / home working
Salary / Benefits:
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum, negotiable dependant on level and experience plus Car / Car Allowance & Package
To be suitable for the position you must have;
* Minimum of 2 years post graduate railway experience ideally in the design of ancillary/lineside civil engineering works.
* Knowledge and understanding design processes, and engineering drawing practices.
* Experience in rail with appreciation of Ground / earthworks, and drainage interfaces
* BEng / BSc Degree level of education, or equivalent.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
* Incorporated / Chartered Member ship to a relevant professional body or are working towards this..
* Design and Checking of engineering solutions.
* Promote safe working practices in all areas. Assist change and develop more efficient processes and design tools to assist the efficient delivery of engineering services. Mentor and coach team members.
* Production of clear, consistent, referenced calculations, reports and sketches. Design representative at meetings with the project team and/or external Clients and Stakeholders. Ensure work is delivered within the team’s financial, quality and programme targets.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum Car / Remote Working 3 days a week
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.