Geotechnical Engineer – Senior/Associate or Director Level
My client are a successful multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who are looking for a talented Geotechnical Engineer to join them at their offices in Milton Keynes or Northampton.
Seniors, Associate and Director level applicants are being considered for this position.
This company work nationally however the majority of sites are within an hour and a half of the offices.
The geotechnical team provides: Foundation Assessment , Coal Mining Risk Assessment, Ground Stability (other mining and cavities) Chalk Investigations , Soakaway Testing, Floor Slab Investigations, Structural Material Investigations, Slope Stability Analysis, CBR Testing, Earthworks Specifications, Material Management Plans, Basement Impact Assessment, Subsidence Investigations and Desiccation Assessments.
The role would suit an ambitious Engineer with a background from a similar environment and who is also currently seeking an opportunity to further grow and develop their career.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
Minimum honours degree (BEng/BSc/MEng) in Geotechnical / Civil Engineering or a related discipline or relevant MSc / PhD
* Excellent numerical analysis, geotechnical interpretation and report writing skills
* Proven experience in day-to-day technical planning and project management of geotechnical projects
* Experience of graduate mentoring and team management
* Relevant work experience
* Full driving license valid in the UK
* Day-to-day technical planning
* Execution and review of geotechnical projects
* Construction contract management, project delivery and cost / financial management
* Project liaison with nominated Client managers
* Preparation of fee proposals
* Business development with existing and potential new Clients,
* Graduate mentoring and team management
At Senior Level – Circa £38,000
At Associate Level – Circa £45,000
At Director Level – Circa £50,000 – £65,000
Flexible working hours
Holiday Buy Back Scheme
Additional holiday days for length of service up to 30 days
Salary: £38000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.