Good working knowledge of the generator industry? Can you thrive in a team whilst using your own initiative?
We are recruiting for a Generator Engineer based in Hazel Grove for a friendly, family run company who pride themselves on valuing every single member of staff.
This company have been installing and maintaining generators for 47 years and are recognised for their strong reputation of providing an on-going first-class service.
What’s on offer?
* £30,000 per annum
* Company van
* Overtime opportunities
* Company supported workplace pension
* Monday-Friday, total of 37.5 hours per week
What will you be doing as Generator Engineer?
* Working within service and installation teams to provide hands-on maintenance, installation, service and repairs on a range of diesel generators
* Working in a team or individually on various sites across the UK (occasionally working away or staying overnight)
* Being part of a call out rota and helping customers in the event of a breakdown
What do you need?
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
* Good working knowledge of the generator industry
* Must be computer literate as you will be using software programs such as Word & Excel
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Any relevant qualifications
* Software experience
If you are interested in joining this ever-growing team and being valued whilst contributing to their on-going success, then apply today or speak with Gail for more information – we look forward to hearing from you!
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hazel Grove, Borough of Stockport
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.